- January 31, 2019
- Posted by: Michael
- answer a few questions about the house
- provide recent photos of the inside and outside of the dwelling
- provide documents you have about the property such as a survey or prior appraisal
- provide a list of updates
- Are you confident that the square footage of the house is reasonably accurate?
If you answered yes to the questions above, an appraiser can perform a desktop appraisal based on the information you provide, along with information available in public records, the local MLS, and the appraiser’s experience.
We can provide you an accurate value at a cost that is less than a typical appraisal
- A signed restricted appraisal as of the effective date of your choosing
- A sales grid showing at least 3 comparable sales
- A description of your subdivision/neighborhood
- A summary of the sales in your subdivision/neighborhood in the past 12 months
with a brief explanation as to why your house is similar or dissimilar
- A summary of the sales considered the most similar
- Estimated Market Value or Value Range based on the Sales Comparison Approach
- A brief explanantion of how the property was reconciled
- An accurate appraiser’s opinion of value at an affordable cost
- Photos of the subject property or comparables
- Specific details about the overall condition or features
(You already know what your house looks like, you don’t need the photos again)
- A sketch of the property – (The appraiser will not visit the property)
- The Income Approach or Cost Approach to value
- Statistics and graphs
- Curious about your home’s value but are getting conflicted answers online?
- Unable to decide on a reasonable list price?
- Your home has been listed for a while and is not selling.
- Buying a house for cash and want to make sure you’re paying market price?
- Considering selling a house to a tenant or buying your house from the landlord?
- Considering doing some remodeling and want to know what it would be worth after the repairs?~ Agents —> Do you want to avoid an appraisal surprise?
Save time by pricing your property right or making sure your buyers are getting the right price.